Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Voice


About Me:
It’s an incredible feeling that I can create things that can move people emotionally. Being a filmmaker demands creativity and enormous amounts of preparation. To become successful, I have set my focus on being versatile in some of the different elements of film-making which are being a creative editor, sound designer, director, scriptwriter, and cinematographer. I know there will be obstacles because the film industry is one of the toughest industries to be in, but I see it as a positive and fun challenge that would only build my character as a human being. I work well with others, which is essential in the film industry. Also, I believe having that collective energy within a group of people can be inspiring. Every day I am a student, learning and being inspired throughout the day from what I can see, hear, taste, and smell. With pop culture always changing, I enjoy the challenge of getting out in the field and creating new projects that always relate to the new and upcoming trends. I have a intense passion for creating films which derives from my ambition, enthusiasm and consistency. I believe I demonstrate an exemplary professional attitude through my commitment to academics, outstanding teamwork and hard work.
Elevator Introduction:
I'm a cutting-edge filmmaker who likes to creatively transpire my own or my client's visions into real life.
Objective:
Ability obtain and inspire knowledge and experience to individuals through moving visuals. Ambitious, hard-working and the willingness to learn and develop new creative ideas in film-making, as well as experienced in different elements of the film-making process. Demonstrate a professional attitude through commitment to teamwork and passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment